aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer – the new dimension in lightweight, take anywhere “Suspended Pulley Trainers”. All you need is your own Bodyweight as a resistance for some challenging and rewarding workouts. Decrease your workout time and increase your results by training for more strength and better muscle coordination at the same time through the integrated pulley system.
The aeroSling® XPE is the smaller brother of the established aeroSling® ELITE and aimed specifically at Beginners as well as people upgrading from other Suspension Devices or Sling Trainers. The aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer is also for you if you need to travel super light or have very limited space for transport. Unlike the aeroSling® ELITE it has no grip carabiners and that let’s you fold it even smaller.
The aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer shares all the great quality with other aeroSling® models while saving cost by concentrating on the aeroSling-essentials. This Sling Trainer is easy to use as the grip height is adjusted by utilizing just one of our patent pending grip knots. It’s done in a matter of seconds and you never have to check if you adjusted both grips to the same height – the pulley system does that “automatically” for you.
The grips handles used on the aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer are made from textured glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GRP) to safe weight while still being a very durable and easy to clean. These grip handles also train you lower arms at the same time because they are a little oversized and require just a little more effort to grip them tightly.
aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer is built as a great one-off product with everything included that you need to get serious with Suspended Pulley Training.
Get stronger, more balanced and fit – anywhere you go.
So with the aeroSling® XPE Sling Trainer you get a lot of value for money:
- Important: Alternating exercises can be done over the full rope length
- Important: Rope length can be adjusted seamlessly
- Important: No metal buckles in the way – textile grip knot
- Important: Very light and packs extremely small
- Unique: Carabiner up to 2.400kg, Pulley with up to 1.500kg, Main rope up to 1.100kg static load
- Bearing pulley system (Suspended Pulley Trainer)
- GRP core handles – not simple and weak PVC pipes
- Integrated door anchor
- Integrated foot loops
- Detailed training DVD
- Printable training plans for beginners and advanced users
- Super sturdy material used
- Quality tested
- Material tested
- Training Manual
- Training DVD
- Mesh carry bag
- Designed in Germany – built in EU