One of the most basic exercises is the squat. For this reason we present you the squat in the base version today.
Setting up your aeroSling Sling Trainer
- Rope length: Full length
- Grip mode: Dual handle mode
- Look to the anchor point
- Feet hip width apart and placed parallel
- Your arms are outstretched in front of you, the handles are at the height of your belly button.
- Bend your knee and you try to sit with your back on the floor.
- Just before your back actually reach the ground you stop.
- Your back should now be as close as possible to your heels.
Major muscle groups
- Front of thigh (quadriceps)
- (Large) Gluteal muscle
- Your feet closer or wider
- Slightly staggered step position
- In the starting position slightly further forward to take less “help” on the aeroSling .
- While sitting down, the arms are slightly bent.
- One-legged squats (see aS Sling trainer – Pistol)
- The weight is shifted slightly more on your heels during the squat.
- Make sure that the heels are on the ground and there also remains especially when you reach the lowest point is to.
- During the squat you’re trying the aeroSling to “abuse” as little as possible.
- Your power comes mainly from your glutes and your legs.